RC-Cornet® N (Nasal Cornet)
Respiratory therapy device for the upper respiratory tract
- Has a long-term decongestant effect in the entire nose-throat area and frees the area of any irritating phlegm
- Alleviates coughing caused by postnasal drip, reduces bronchial hyperresponsiveness due to asthma, assists with nasal spray dependency (rhinitis medicamentosa)
- Improves aeration of the paranasal sinuses and middle ear (Eustachian tube dysfunctions)
- Satisfies the highest clinical requirements (KRINKO) in terms of application and hygiene (max. 134 °C / multi-patient use)
- Suitable for adults and children
Use of the RC-Cornet® N
The RC-Cornet® N is easy to operate and can be used in all body positions.
To utilise the RC-Cornet® N, insert the nosepiece into the nostril. Close the second nostril. When exhaling slowly through the nose, the valve tube inside the device will flutter. In doing so, a positive pressure is transferred to your nasopharynx, which treats the airways.
We recommend using the RC-Cornet® N for acute cases of congestion 3x a day for 1 to 2 minutes per nostril. Regular use is a prerequisite for the success of therapy.
Areas of application
- congested airways
- frequent clearing of the throat
- a dry cough
- respiratory disorders
- a feeling of obstruction in the throat
- swollen eyes
- a reduced sense of smell
- helps release phlegm in cases of chronic sinusitis and postnasal drip
- alleviates coughing caused by postnasal drip
- improves aeration of the middle ear with eustachian tube dysfunctions
- decreases bronchial hyperresponsiveness in asthma patients with postnasal drip
- helps in the regeneration of the nasal mucous membranes damaged by decongestant nasal sprays
The RC-Cornet® N is available online as well as in pharmacies and medical supply stores in Germany.
PPN 11 08 862 327 00
Article no. 220
By retrofitting or upgrading, the RC-Cornet® N can be used in versatile ways. With the help of different accessories, it can:
- be combined with other inhalation devices
- be used for therapy of the lower respiratory tract
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.