RC-Cornet® (Base Cornet)
Respiratory therapy device for the lower respiratory tract – loosens phlegm, reduces coughing and shortness of breath
- Effectively frees up the airways of sticky bronchial phlegm
- Satisfies the highest clinical requirements (KRINKO) in terms of application and hygiene (max. 134 °C / multi-patient use)
- Can be connected to a nebulizer through an adapter, for improved drug deposition and a shortened therapy time
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Can be used in any body position
Learn more about respiratory therapy with the RC-Cornet®
Use of the RC-Cornet®
To use the RC-Cornet®, close your lips around the mouthpiece. Breathe in through the nose and slowly breathe out through the mouth. When exhaling into the mouthpiece, slight pressure is formed in the bronchi, which treats the airways (OPEP respiratory therapy).
We recommend using the RC-Cornet® for acute cases of congestion 3x a day for 2 to 5 minutes if not otherwise prescribed. With first use, the RC-Cornet® already has a beneficial effect on the airways and loosens stubborn bronchial phlegm. Steady improvement of the person’s state of health is achieved through continuous use of the RC-Cornet®.
Areas of application
- frequently recurring respiratory tract infections?
- fast onset of shortness of breath during exertion?
- a dry cough or problems coughing up phlegm?
- a strong productive cough, especially in the mornings?
- effectively frees up the airways of stubborn bronchial phlegm
- alleviates dry coughing
- reduces the need for antibiotics and the frequency of hospital stays
- satisfies the highest clinical requirements
The RC-Cornet® is available online.
PPN 110 841 866 756
Article no. 210
By retrofitting or upgrading, the RC-Cornet® can be used in versatile ways. With the help of different accessories, it can:
– be combined with other inhalation and measurement devices
– be used for therapy of the upper respiratory tract
The RC-Cornet® Nasal Set (Article no. 221, PPN 11 088 623 33 63) allows for conversion to an RC-Cornet® N for therapy of the upper respiratory tract.
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.
You may find the following interesting
1 Studies are available upon request.