The lung function test for COPD and emphysema
The RC-Test COPD thus enables easy and reliable management of chronic obstructive bronchitis. A traffic light system also helps you to interpret the measured values.
- Easy and fast screening for COPD and emphysema
- Automatic display of the COPD classification (levels I-IV) in accordance with GOLD 2006
- Display of estimated age of the lungs
- Measures the forced expiratory volume in 6 seconds (FEV6)
- Automatic test quality control
- Automatic indication of the obstruction index / integrated traffic light system for the forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1)
- Suitable for use at home and in medical practices
- Removable, high-grade turbine sensor head for easy disinfection
- Low subsequent costs for standard AAA batteries
Traffic light system
The traffic light system is ideal for obtaining a reliable overview of the stability of the airways. It is easy to ascertain if there is a need for treatment, and of what type.
- RED: Peak flow value is less than 50% of the optimum personal value.
- YELLOW: Peak flow value is at 50–80% of the optimum personal value.
- GREEN: Peak flow value is at 80–100% of the optimum personal value.
- FEV1, FEV6 absolute
- FEV1, FEV6 as a % of the standard value
- FEV1/FEV6 as a decimal value
- FEV1/FEV6 as a % of the standard value
- Assessment of the biological age of the lungs
The RC-Test COPD is available online as well as in pharmacies and medical supply stores.
PPN 110 711 771 670
Article no. 160
How can we help?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 8:00h to 17:00h. Fridays from 8:00h to 15:00h, German time.