The lung function test for COPD and emphysema
The RC-Test COPD thus enables easy and reliable management of chronic obstructive bronchitis. A traffic light system also helps you to interpret the measured values.
- Easy and fast screening for COPD and emphysema
- Automatic display of the COPD classification (levels I-IV) in accordance with GOLD 2006
- Display of estimated age of the lungs
- Measures the forced expiratory volume in 6 seconds (FEV6)
- Automatic test quality control
- Automatic indication of the obstruction index / integrated traffic light system for the forced expiratory volume in 1 second (FEV1)
- Suitable for use at home and in medical practices
- Removable, high-grade turbine sensor head for easy disinfection
- Low subsequent costs for standard AAA batteries
Traffic light system
The traffic light system is ideal for obtaining a reliable overview of the stability of the airways. It is easy to ascertain if there is a need for treatment, and of what type.
- RED: Peak flow value is less than 50% of the optimum personal value.
- YELLOW: Peak flow value is at 50–80% of the optimum personal value.
- GREEN: Peak flow value is at 80–100% of the optimum personal value.
- FEV1, FEV6 absolute
- FEV1, FEV6 as a % of the standard value
- FEV1/FEV6 as a decimal value
- FEV1/FEV6 as a % of the standard value
- Assessment of the biological age of the lungs
The RC-Test COPD is available online as well as in pharmacies and medical supply stores.
PPN 110 711 771 670
Article no. 160
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.