RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO
for tracheostomised patients with cannulas
PEP / OPEP therapy with the RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO eases the suctioning of sticky secretions for tracheostomy patients with a cannula (tube).
The RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO has an integrated 15mm tracheal attachment that allows patients with a cannula to receive PEP / OPEP therapy with the RC-Cornet® PLUS. The included nebulizer port also offers the option of a simultaneous inhalation therapy for improved expectoration.
Note: For patients with an open tracheostomy, the RC-Cornet® PLUS can be used with the assistance of the RC-Tracheal mask.
Unique manual phlegm dissolution
- Especially suited for tracheostomised and very weak patients
- Supports the weaning process
- A integrated, ISO-standard, 22 mm nebuliser port allows for simultaneous respiratory and inhalation therapy with a nebuliser, for better expectoration
- Choice of two treatment forms: Dilation of the bronchi, loosening of bronchial phlegm
- Individually selectable intensities thanks to four different resistance levels for each treatment form. In each setting, the intensity of resistance can be pre-set to four different levels (A-D) based on the patient’s needs
- Reduced volume: thanks to the new housing design, operation is quieter
- Can be used in any body position
- Suitable for both adults and children
- Satisfies the highest clinical requirements
The RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO is a variant of the RC Cornet® PLUS. It offers many innovative elements that simplify its use in everyday life.
Choice of treatment form
Nebulizer port for inhalation
Hygienic, easy, effective
Quantity per unit: 10 | Article no. 3012-10
of > 5 cm H2O.
Quieter during use
The RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO is available online as well as in pharmacies and medical supply stores.
Quantity per unit: 10
Article no. 2690-10
The RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO is only available directly from us for clinics with a packaging unit of 10 pcs.
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.