Respiratory therapy and respiratory training with oscillations and sounds: fitter, more relaxed, and more productive.
The RC-FIT® CLASSIC combines respiratory muscle training and respiratory physiotherapy with oscillations and sounds, and offers multiple functions.
- Treatment: of respiratory ailments, e.g. for long/post COVID, COPD, treated bronchial asthma and pulmonary emphysema, mucoviscidosis (CF), dysphagia (difficulty swallowing), smoker’s cough, as well as atelectasis prophylaxis
- Rehabilitation: following illnesses, operations, or stress
- Prevention and health care: for a greater ability to function day-to-day and for sporting activities
- Anchor for shortness of breath: prevents hyperventilation in emergency situations
- Relaxation: meditative sounds have a daily calming effect, supports yoga and mental training
- Respiratory training: for singers and musicians
- Start at the lowest intensity level (basic position)
- Inhalation and exhalation through the mouth
- 3 x daily
- With prolonged exhalation with 10 – 30 breaths each time
- If the sounds are constant, the device is being used correctly
- We recommend drinking water prior to use, in order to moisten the airways
Fitter, more relaxed, and more productive with the RC‑FIT® CLASSIC respiratory trainer and PEP therapy device:
Strengthens respiratory muscles:
Offers peace and focus:
Helps to loosen tensions:
Breathing is the key to an increased
ability to function, greater health,
regeneration, and stress management!
Vibrations stimulate the respiratory muscles during inspiratory training. As a result, the training is not found to be too strenuous, secretions are already loosened during inhalation.
The airways are held open during exhalation. Vibrations on the mucosa also loosen secretions. Shortness of breath and coughing are alleviated.
The deep, steady sounds are calming.
Sound provides feedback
Peace and relaxation
Can be used in any body position
Anchor for shortness of breath
Oscillations / vibrations
The RC-FIT® CLASSIC can be adapted for patients with a weak mouth closure or an open tracheostoma. Article no. 3012
The RC-FIT® CLASSIC is available online
and stationary in pharmacies and
medical supply stores and also
directly from amazon.
Article no. 2631
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.