RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL
PEP / OPEP therapy for the upper airways – effective, simple and good
- regular RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL therapy resulted in loosening of mucosal discharge in addition airway resistance and bronchial hypersensitivity were significantly reduced through physiotherapy with the RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL, compared to inhalation of saline solution alone.
Free nasal passages entirely without drugs
The RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL is a further development of the RC Cornet® N. It offers many innovative elements that simplify its use in everyday life. *
- frees the upper airways from mucus, e.g. in cases of chronic sinusitis
- reduces coughing due to post-nasal-drip
- reduces bronchial hyperreactivity1) e.g. in cases of asthma
- helps with nasal spray dependency (rhinitis medicamentosa)
- improves aeration of the paranasal sinuses and middle ear
- also improves illnesses of the lower respiratory tract such as COPD and asthma
- satisfies the highest clinical requirements (KRINKO) in terms of application and hygiene (max. 134 °C / multi-patient use)
- the integrated, ISO-standard, 22 mm nebulizer port allows for simultaneous respiratory and inhalation therapy with a nebulizer, for better expectoration
- suitable for both adults and children
Natural therapy of the upper respiratory tract – unique therapy for your health
The RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL gently freed the upper airways of mucus. With regular use, the mucous membranes can regenerate. The nose becomes better ventilated and noticeably freer – entirely without the use of drugs.
The risk of descending infections as well as bronchial hypersensitivity, e.g. in cases of asthma, is reduced.
During exhalation with the RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL, an individually adjustable, positive exhalation pressure with fluctuations is generated. This pressure treats the mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract similarly to a massage.
Combined therapy with nebulizers
PEP / OPEP therapy with the RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL can be combined with a mist inhalation by connecting a nebulizer. This improves drug deposition and increases the effectiveness of both therapies.
The adapter with integrated nebulizer port of the RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL is compatible with most nebulizers. For non ISO nebulizers we offer the RC-Cornet® PLUS NEBULIZER SET as an accessory.
RC-Cornet® PLUS NEBULIZER SET
PPN 111 443 990 049
Article no. 2651
Effective x2 for
Optional combination of PEP / OPEP therapy and mist inhalation:
The RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL is a further development of the RC Cornet® N (nasal cornet). It features many innovative elements that allow for even easier use in everyday life.
Choice of treatment form
The patented mouthpiece allows for the accurate choice between two different treatments: stabilising exhalation pressure to reduce shortness of breath, and elimination of secretions through nose-blowing or swallowing.
Nebulizer port for inhalation
Hygienic, easy, effective
Quieter during use
The RC-Cornet® PLUS NASAL is available online as well as in pharmacies and medical supply stores.
PPN 11 12 441 330 55
Article no. 2680
How can we help?
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 8:00h to 17:00h. Fridays from 8:00h to 15:00h, German time.
You may find the following products interesting
1 Studies are available upon request.