Respiratory therapy and respiratory training with oscillations and sounds
Strengthens respiratory muscles:
Offers peace and focus:
Helps to loosen tensions:
Recommended use RC-FIT® CLASSIC
of oscillating exhalation therapy
and inhalation training
- Start at the lowest intensity level (basic position I)
- Inhalation and exhalation through the mouth
- 3 x daily
- With prolonged exhalation with 10 – 30 breaths each time
- If possible, there should be an end-inspiratory and an end-expiratory pause with every breath
- If the sounds are constant, the device is being used correctly
Product features RC-FIT® CLASSIC
– holds the airways open
– loosens secretions with oscillations
– reduces coughing and shortness of breath
– reduces the respiratory rate
– calms and relaxes
Most important contraindication****
– with prolonged exhalation for 10–30 breaths each time
– an end-inspiratory and an end-expiratory pause (if possible)
Can be used in any body position
Sound provides feedback
Oscillations / vibrations
Average pressure during exhalation / inhalation
The RC-Mask Tracheostoma enables tracheotomized patients to perform respiratory therapy and respiratory training with the RC-FIT® CLASSIC. The RC-Mask Tracheostoma is simply plugged onto the mouthpiece of the RC-FIT® model and then placed on the open tracheostoma.
Article no. 3012-10
The RC-FIT® CLASSIC
Article no. 2631-10
Quantity per unit: 10
Direct purchase for clinics.
Additional models for clinics
Oscillating respiratory therapy (OPEP)
Article no. 2637-10
Oscillating inhalation training (OIMT)
Article no. 2632-10
Treats the airways with PEP
Trains the respiratory muscles with IMT
Article no. 2638-10
** after spontaneous breathing attempt (STB) with RC mask tracheostoma.
*** relative contraindications: Product use should be carefully considered in advance by healthcare professionals.
**** further contraindications in the corresponding instructions for use.
All information is without guarantee and subject to constant revision.
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.