for tracheostomised patients
(Further development of the RC-Compact Space Chamber PLUS)
Allows tracheostomised and weaning patients to receive inhalation therapy with metered-dose inhalers. 1)
The spacer is suitable for cannulated patients as well as patients with an open tracheostoma.
- Optimises the therapeutic effect of medications after a tracheotomy
- Offers tracheostomised patients all the advantages of inhalation therapy
- Without a mask it can be connected directly to the tracheal cannula
- The RC-Chamber® can also be used with an open tracheostomy through the RC-Tracheal Mask
- The optical inhalation control shows the caregiver when the drug has been inhaled
- also suitable for use with Respimat
The RC-Chamber® can also be used with an open tracheostomy through the RC-Tracheal mask.
PPN 111 118 816 586
Article no. 3012
The RC-Chamber® for tracheostomised patients is available online as well as in pharmacies and medical supply stores.
PPN 111 273 164 894
Article no. 30450
How can we help?
Please contact us: Mondays to Thursdays from 9 to 12 h and 14 to 16 h. Fridays from 9 h to 14 h, German time.
You may find the following products interesting
RC-Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO
Respiratory therapy with the RC‑Cornet® PLUS TRACHEO helps tracheostomy patients with cannula (tube) to loosen sticky secretions and to improve the suction process.
RC-Clean® cleaning bag
Clean medical products and baby articles easily, quickly and safely in the microwave.
1 Studies are available upon request.